The Long and Short of It:
1. Tree fell on house. My neighbor's DEAD TREE THAT HE KILLED. The tree I wanted to cut down and would've shared the expense.
2. Transmission went on 4 year old van.
3. Aidan spit at a boy (albeit nasty little mf) on the bus, and will need to see the principal.
4. Colin needs to see a specialist because he has some eating difficulties.
5. Digital camera is not focusing.
6. I am on some wacky fundraising committee and I am taking a class and sometimes I go to work on Saturdays for about 14 hours and I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH, THANK YOU.
2. Transmission went on 4 year old van.
3. Aidan spit at a boy (albeit nasty little mf) on the bus, and will need to see the principal.
4. Colin needs to see a specialist because he has some eating difficulties.
5. Digital camera is not focusing.
6. I am on some wacky fundraising committee and I am taking a class and sometimes I go to work on Saturdays for about 14 hours and I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH, THANK YOU.

5 Comments:
Ok, all of that sucks, but still...
YAY!!! you're back!!!
(Feeling somewhat guilty at my gleefulness at your sharing your misfortunes.)
COLLEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!
You posted!
And I'm so glad to hear from you!
And I'm so sorry everything is so sucky right now. Wish I were there to help.
Give me a call, and at least let me share in your misery, okay?
Love and hugs to you, my friend.
HOLYSHIT! I missed you.
I'm sorry so many crummy things have happened...
BUT, I am so happy to see you here.
Love and hugs, and more love,
Sheryl
Happy Valentine's Day, Colleen.
I miss you, my friend.
Eeeeek. and Yaaaaay.
I wuv you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home