Sometimes you're the clobberer, sometimes you're the clobbered.
posted by cakeboom at 5:37 AM
Maybe it's a subconscious manifestation of your innermost desires to...Nah. I got nothin'.
go to Bunny hero labs, then click on the Gallery tab........look to the right.......surprise!
Bono KNOWS you ain't been givin' his myusic any love lately, so he is telepathically appearing in your dreams to reel you back to the U2unes. He has that power. It's happened to me.
lb, good shot. amy, you're making me crack up!and anon, ub? i can't find the surprise!! help!!
Hey! I just figured out that your pet tiger chases the mouse. And I can click and pet him! And he purrs! And, and...Okay, so yeah, I HAVE work to do today, I just don't WANT to do it.
you could do worse.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Maybe it's a subconscious manifestation of your innermost desires to...
Nah. I got nothin'.
go to Bunny hero labs, then click on the Gallery tab........look to the right.......surprise!
Bono KNOWS you ain't been givin' his myusic any love lately, so he is telepathically appearing in your dreams to reel you back to the U2unes. He has that power. It's happened to me.
lb, good shot. amy, you're making me crack up!
and anon, ub? i can't find the surprise!! help!!
Hey! I just figured out that your pet tiger chases the mouse. And I can click and pet him! And he purrs! And, and...
Okay, so yeah, I HAVE work to do today, I just don't WANT to do it.
you could do worse.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home