Dear Ladybug, Thank You So Very Much
Just when I was beginning to think that I should probably shut Clobber down because I am unable to sit with dual hand control, I received this birthday gift in the mail.

It's so thoughtful, and a perfect fit! When I saw what the shirt said, I was pretty much knocked off my feet. There's a picture of a Slinky on the back, too. It's lovely and it even makes me look a bit chesty!
I was momentarily confused by the origin of the gift until the phone rang (TEXAS, said the Caller Id). See, when I opened the gift, I had a naked child screaming bloody murder, a bag of post-pool wet clothes, a hungry baby, and a not-quite-potty-trained youngster making a colossal puddle on the floor. The packing slip just quietly hid in the bag.
Ladybug told me that she e-mailed Kristine to have her man, that sweetheart, Shaun design it.
It is brilliant and I LOVE IT so very much!! I was truly touched by Ladybug's thoughtfulness.
What a difference a friend can make in one's life.

It's so thoughtful, and a perfect fit! When I saw what the shirt said, I was pretty much knocked off my feet. There's a picture of a Slinky on the back, too. It's lovely and it even makes me look a bit chesty!
I was momentarily confused by the origin of the gift until the phone rang (TEXAS, said the Caller Id). See, when I opened the gift, I had a naked child screaming bloody murder, a bag of post-pool wet clothes, a hungry baby, and a not-quite-potty-trained youngster making a colossal puddle on the floor. The packing slip just quietly hid in the bag.
Ladybug told me that she e-mailed Kristine to have her man, that sweetheart, Shaun design it.
It is brilliant and I LOVE IT so very much!! I was truly touched by Ladybug's thoughtfulness.
What a difference a friend can make in one's life.

12 Comments:
*Squeeeeeeal!*
It looks GREAT!
You're SO VERY welcome, my friend.
Love and hugs...
It looks great and you look great in it.
Mad Props to Ladybug, Kristine, and Shaun for a great job at making Colleen smile. Wish I had a hand in it. Not in her shirt, I mean, like not my hand in her shirt while she's wearing her shirt, cuz her husband would have to show me the other meaning of Clobber. Just a hand in the smile.
Clobber. I am so happy you like it.
Shaun will be so happy!!
Yay! It's awesome!
Yay!
of course now I have "that's what friends are for" running through my head.
Everyone now "keep smilin', keep shinin', knowin' you can always count on me.
For sure.
That's what friends Are for"
:)
GREAT shirt! chocolate for Ladybug, Kristine, and Shaun!
Oh, and of course for you, the birthday girl!
I lurve shirts that make me look chesty. Makes HB happy too. ;-)
BTW: don't shut clobber down! We don't mind the gaps.
Gaps are better than not at all, by far.
Ladybug is a sweetpatootie. :D
And so are you. Don't shut Clobber down. You don't have to entertain us, just write when you can and when you want. We'll be around.
That shirt is GREAT! Rock it!
Yeah, again with the "don't shut clobber down" vote..... and what a lovely ta-ta enhancing shirt... I keep thinking I should place a Shaun-order but I just know a sexy little t will just accentuate (sp?) my love-handles..... and I don't need that right now... maybe next week.
And I like the stripey-curtain thing behind you too.
GReat Shirt! Great Friends!
You look terrific! LadyBug is such a . . . chocolate mousse! (I was trying to think of something cool and sweet, and that I love :)
This is very interesting site... Us kids gold system golf clubs Ntfs hard drive recovery tools nexium and long term effects Delaware low price dialup internet company Paris hilton pdiddy party austin high school in decatur al. basketball http://www.amateur-movies-1.info/braless-amateurs.html French image amateur Hardcore superstar cellulite cream Acidophilus and atopic dermatitis nj shore summer rentals
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home