Lunamom, Where Did You Go?
This may be hypocritical, since I have disappeared every now and again. But Lunamom's not commenting AND her blog is gone.
Are you still there reading? Are youin the middle of moving? Are you ok? If you're there, let me know.
Are you still there reading? Are youin the middle of moving? Are you ok? If you're there, let me know.

2 Comments:
Hi Colleen!!
What a nice surprise to read this entry! Yes, I'm in the middle of moving & I ended "Chronicles" a while ago, I just have the happy little picture blog & one i just started to keep up some creativity... so far not so great!
I did notice you were gone for awhile, too! I hope all is well-
Saw the great family pictures!VeryBeautiful!!
I'm glad you're still out there! Good luck with moving. Hope the kids are excited about the house!
Keep in touch, my friend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home