Monday, June 06, 2005
Previous Posts
- Already Friday? Again?
- Another Stuff Portrait Friday:
- Not Really Recent. Not "Self." Just a Portrait.
- Cast Your Vote:
- Am I a part of the cure? Or am I part of the dise...
- Weekend of Exhaustion
- Stuff Portrait Friday, as per Kristine:
- A Word To Ennui Boy.
- A Word About Friends.
- Amazing Resemblance.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
ooo oooo!
The opening picture/movie poster looks terrific! I love that the opening pic is from the 'good' star wars movies with Han and Leia.
The stormtrooper eggs look hilarious.
I'll have to look at it tonight from home on a computer that has sound. The opening scene looked creative.
Oh. My. Gosh. That was TOO funny.
Chewbroccoli was my favorite. Teehee.
My boys were mesmerized by this! It is just long enough for me to go and 'read' in the bathroom all by myself for five minutes!
Yay for Store Wars! Thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home