Hi, I'm Colin.

I am 5 months old. My favorite food is applesauce, which I enjoy with a fresh bottle of Enfamil. My favorite activities are squirming and standing while being held. I laugh a lot. I love getting my ears cleaned; it puts me to sleep!
Please help. My mother does not want me to get any bigger. I think she's trying to figure out how to stop time. She's dangerous and deviant!
She must be stopped. My brother will help! Together, we can speed up the time. We will not be trapped in her evil stop-time,-rule-the-world plan.

8 Comments:
Colin, if your mommy figures out how to stop the passage of time, will you have her call me please? Thanks.
HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! - carol
Woman. What are you trying to do to my ovaries?!?
Colin, cutie-pie, I wish I could squish those little cheeks right through my computer monitor!
(I'm cracking up that he likes getting his ears cleaned...so does Aislinn. If she's been squirmy, she settles right down to enjoy it!)
Oh, gosh. Straight to my heart. So beautiful.
those eyes!?!? he is yumminey yummy!
That first picture. Those eyes. Wow. Be still my heart. Your kids are so cute, Colleen.
awww the first pic is so adorable.
I also particularly enjoy the deer-in-the-headlights look of him in the second one as he grabs Aidan's shirt like it is the only thing that that will keep that scary thing awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Protect me, big brother!
c.u.t.e.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home