Thursday, May 26, 2005

Another Stuff Portrait Friday:

My fridge:
DSC01370
and look! The magnetic notepad has a Ladybug on it.
Update: larger pic. See the ladybug? See it? See it?
Inside:
DSC01369
Next to the milk is Pomegranate Blueberry Costco juice. Yum!
My religious symbol: the chalice of Unitarian Universalism (I tried really hard to be Catholic, but after 37 years of trying, I realize it's not a good fit for me):
chalice

(My camera's batteries are really low. My energy level is even lower because I'm full o'food. My brother, Brian, just made the best softshell crabs and I ate lots plus one of those Grands! that you may have spotted in the fridge.) So for the bag and shoe part of the assignment, I'm cheating. I have a black leather knapsack and a gazillion diaper bags. But cast your eyes upon the bag of my desires:
bag, i want you soooo bad

Last but not least, the shoes I live in:
birks

It's been brought to my attention lately that I have a reputation for being a quirky deadhead. You know what? Shoes and purses don't lie, man. They don't.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Your fridge looks so clean!

2. I can't see the ladybug on the notepad.

3. If I ever win the lottery, I'll totally buy you that bag. I'll also hire you a nanny and a housekeeper. (Of course, my odds of winning the lottery are terrifically LOW, since I don't actually PLAY the lottery.)

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The similarities!! They scare me. OK, not really. My fridge is JUST LIKE YOURS!! But a diff. color. The inside is almost identical. Even where your shelves are. Don't you love not bending down anymore to get in there? Me too!!

I love that bag!! Where is it from? Who designed it? Nevermind, the last thing I need is a new bag.

Do you wear your Birks in the winter with socks? Yeah, me too.

Have a great weekend!! -Carol

8:05 AM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

spoooooky!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I'm gonna call Carla!

Your fridge is clean. I semi-organized one shelf for the occasion. I cheat like that.

I have birks with flowers on them. I like them a lot.

Very cool purse. I hope you get it soon, because you totally deserve it.

8:59 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I see it! I see it! :o)

Wonder how many calls your friend will get today, from unknown internet folk? Teehee

9:05 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I'm diggin on the full fridge. I need one of those!!!

And that handbag...ohhh baby!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Broken Bindings said...

my fridge is exactly that clean (ahem)
but the 'ketchup queens' leave us with the bottle that always seems almost empty.

Oh, and my hubby's accent is cute, but he HAS TO HAVE a jar of -shudder- Branston Pickle in the door at all times or he risks withdrawl seizures.
ick

How do you do it with little boys? Is it because your fridge is on top of the freezer?

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't find the ladybug. hmmmm... maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

This reminds me that our fridge is so barren now. It looks lonely to me.

Hubby cleaned out all of the old stuff this week to prep the house for selling it. I wonder how many things that were still good got thrown out? Ah well, at least I didn't have to do it. ;-)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

That bag is AWESOME. Names? Information? Provenance? Need it. NEED IT!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home