Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Word To Ennui Boy.

I've loved you since I first laid eyes on your asspants, errrr, I mean your ski pants, and I said to myself: At last, my love has come along.
5 minutes old.
My lonely days are over,
dadandcolin
and life is like a song.
mwah!

6 Comments:

Blogger c said...

I love love love that song. It is absolutely the best.

Ain't love grand?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Tooooo sweet. Daddies are great people.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oof Ugh aaaaarrrgh.

My ovaries! My ovaries!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

So sweet. So cute.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with misfit. I LOVE that song. And now, I will be (happily) singing it all day.

I'm so glad you posted this, 'cause I was wondering who "Ennui Boy" was from the comments on your "friends" post the other day. It was only etiquette that kept me from having a smackdown in your comments, after he called you a dumbass. So I'm glad (I guess) it was only Keith. But tell him if he does it again, I'll train an exotic bird to fly to New Jersey and peck his eyes out! :o)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... I love tributes to love/hubbys.

I had guessed that he was the left out bestest friend the other day, but nice to have that clarified.

Oddly enough, after reading that post, I got even more depressed and melancholy missing HB than usual. So I emailed him and then he called me when he got out of a meeting. Alls well that ends well. And now he is home again. For a WEEK even!

Back with my best friend again. :-)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home