Saturday, May 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- If you smile at me, I will understand.
- Moderation
- Alive, but Barely
- For Closet Metro: and by the way, click this titl...
- self portrait of me at work? ok, picture being on...
- ok, i'm back. ready to answer these questions, th...
- Happy St. Pat's!
- This Here Is No Fake Plum. Click Here To Take A T...
- Harry Gets Married
- Someone Said:
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Hey Colleen!! I'm so glad you're back. I love the pic of you making the garden stone!!
-Carol/p-t
Um. Is that a light saber, or is Keith just really glad to see you?
Also? he appears to have lost his britches. (Yes, in Texas we sometimes say "britches" 'cause it sounds cuter than "pants" and way, waaaaay cuter than "trousers." No self-respecting Texan would ever say "trousers.")
Oh, and YOU look mah-velous, dah-ling. But do you REALLY expect us to believe you have time to read BOOKS these days? Unless that's just a really thick Franklin book.
Hugs,
Me
Wait a minute! I missed the light saber! I have to redo mine.
You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home