Friday, May 20, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday, as per
Kristine:

relaxing place:
my side of the bed
That's my side of the bed. It's the best place to relax because you can stay there all night. But I usually don't.

medicine cabinet (but no medicine):
yep.  besides the spongebobs, pretty boring
My Sally Hansen Sugar Wax Hair Remover Kit was acquired after the photo was taken. Hey, medicine cabinets are the picture of honesty, people.

souvenir from a great trip (honeymoon):
from napa
Two of them, actually. The book hails from the Oakville Grocery in Napa. The boy hails from the wine hailing from the Napa Valley.
Hot Vegetables, indeed.

11 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

LOL - I was waiting to see if anyone had a child as a souvenir from a trip. Hurray! What a great souvenir! (both of them)

Nice pics :-)

5:45 AM  
Blogger c said...

I always wanted a souvenir child.

:-)

I like your bed colors. Very nice!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

OMG...you have awesome pictures!!

I love the bed. I need to redo my bedroom!

:)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Your bed looks like an "after" picture from the remodeling shows on tv. The good ones, that is. Not the ones where they do hideous crap to be outrageous and get good ratings, but leave the homeowners in tears. No, not that, sorry, no, really, I like it. The good tears, really. Just add a flat screen tv, and it could be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your linens are very loverly. I want to take a nap there puulease.

I love your souvenir. A keeper for sure! :D

8:11 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, I like to decorate with bright colors, too. You would fit right in to my comfy chair. Excellent souvenirs!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Colleen. And the "souvenir" one is, of course, my favorite.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yes, the bed is gorgeous!

And I used both of my kids (and my husband) as my favorite souvenirs :) The baby was a double souvenir, primary from a trip to Chicago, secondary from a sojourn to China (which is how my husband gets to be a souvenir ;)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered if anyone would post thier child. Very cute! That'll be one vacation you'll always remember...

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bedroom looks like a great place to curl up and read a book and then take a nap.

Very cool that you know he was conceived on that trip. Will you tell him when he is older? How old is old enough, I wonder?

6:36 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I can't keep coming back and checking out the bed!

I WANT THAT COMFORTER!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home