Thursday, May 26, 2005

Not Really Recent. Not "Self." Just a Portrait.

with the fishes
I chopped my long hair off after I had Ian in 2002. This was taken in an aquarium in South Carolina. Aidan was just 2.
I asked Aidan what I should say about this picture. He said, "Colin wasn't there yet. Now can I get breakfast?"

Excuse me, folks. Must serve the masses.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Colin wasn't there yet. Now can I get breakfast?"

Too funny.

Froot Loops all around!

(Oh, and I love the pic. You're so pretty and smiley!)

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so adorable, and so is he. He's got that disgruntled toddler face on there. I love it.

6:41 AM  
Blogger c said...

I love it when the kids talk about when they weren't born yet. The 8 year old seems to understand that there was time when he didn't exist, but the 5 year old just doesn't want to embrace that fact.

Of course, she's the drama queen, so it could just be the diva in her, acting up.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

That's a great picture of you.

11:02 AM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

thanks, you guys!

i think i'm going to change it a bit. you know, lighten up for the summer. but i do like the black, too. especially when the pics are against it. i may tap kristine's shoulder.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look wonderful, lady. :] Truly.

--mihow

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your hair short!! Cute pic. - carol

11:27 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Beautiful mom, beautiful boy. Cheerios, please.

2:06 PM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

Hi Carol! Geez, I miss you!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids can be so... to the point. Changing topics abruptly never seems to bother them. cute.

:)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home