Monday, May 23, 2005

Am I a part of the cure? Or am I part of the disease?

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing
You are.


RE: The Aforementioned Cold War, which I really can't discuss here:

A petty misunderstanding festered into a cancer that, over the course of a few weeks, subsequently polarized a family.

Remember how, after 9/11, everyone grabbed their families and held them tight? Why does it take such a horrendous tragedy to make people hold tight to what they have? How quickly some have forgotten the lessons that tremendous loss taught.

Ok, and on a lighter note, because I need lighter notes: Here's a creative exercise for you.
What's the story behind this photo?
food

5 Comments:

Blogger Closet Metro said...

Its a cat with it's head stuck up a lightbulb, wanting someone to send food. My question is, if there's a cat's head stuck in the lightbulb that's stuck in some guy's butt, does that change the procedure for removing the lightbulb?

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I was going with the lightbulb too... bummer that metro beat me to it.

Oh well

The space cat says "Take me to your leader, uh, I mean food, no, I mean leader. SHIT, I don't know."

"Well, the leader WILL give me food, right?"

"It better DAMN well give me some food. 'Cause I need to get back to the spaceship so I can go back to sleep."

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is my favorite Cold Play song.

I can't stop giggling from Metro's response. :P

You rock babycakes. Things will be ok.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that wasn't your family in the Cold War.

As for the photo...I love Metro's response, and I'm too exhausted to even TRY to top that one.

Hope your week is full of lighter notes...

HUGS,
Me

6:58 AM  
Blogger c said...

THANK you, Amanda. I knew I knew it, but I just couln't make it work in my head.

I have no idea what this kitty is doing, but I like Metro's story.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home