Thursday, May 12, 2005

Alive, but Barely

I have been thinking about all of you blog friends (if you guys are still checking this dusty blog). Especially late at night, when I can't seem to go back to sleep for an hour or two. But I am too tired to get out of bed at 3 am to see how all of you are. Incidently, that's about the only time I have two hands free. I am struggling to keep up with these three boys without losing my mind. I am waving the white flag. But see, I am still standing.
Making the stone
This is that garden stone I slaved to make for my mom's garden for Mother's Day. You know, the easy craft that uses colorful mosaic glass as decoration, and even more colorful language when the letter stamps wouldn't come out right.

Now I have to run to take a shower before one of the boys realizes I am idle.

These boys are killing me.

Please send help.

Oh, and here is the baby, now 4.5 months!!
Colin, happy as usual.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colleen!!!

I'm so glad you're still around. I've miiiiiiissed you!

You're beautiful, the boys are SO cute, and the baby? Getting too big, too quickly.

Don't disappear on us like that again, ya hear?

HUGS,
LadyBug

6:45 AM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Yay!!!!!!!

and, umm, YAY!!!!!

I needed some Clobber today!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, I missed you Colleen! If I lived near you I would sooooo babysit so you could have a nice long nap or a night on the town.

Baby in a Bear Suit. Ovaries officially smashed to a pulp! :D

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY COLLEEN! Great to hear from you. Try to sleep soon, kay?

I did get your email - when my children stop trying to kill me I promise to contact ya and catch up!

hugs

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

First I was checking every day... then every other day... then every weekend... and then, well, not often. So, I'm glad you came by my blog to let me know you are alive and kicking.

I thought maybe you'd decided not to blog anymore, but didn't want to take your blog down like Carol (part-timer) did, and this was your way of keeping it up.

So, YAY again!

I'm sorry to hear that mothering your boys is kicking your patootie. I love how one of your sons is tilting his head waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the pic, as if to say "hehe hehe... booogers" (ala Beavis and Butthead).

But your littlest guy with the bear (?) hood is just toooooo adorable.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY
You're back!!!

I am so happy to see you and that your family is ok! Even if it's a struggle to do it all... I'm just relieved. Not to belittle your struggle.

I remember months ago I wished I could just come over and visit you, after you gave birth to the little guy, and make you lunch and chat with you, and even help clean your house or chase the other two boybeasts around. I wish that even more now.

See, not everyone has to have kids - it works for all of us if some people are like me and just want to spend time with and love the families all around them.

I wish I just lived down the block. sigh.

Those brown eyes are gonna kill me.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Strizz said...

Welcome back!!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home