Saturday, May 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- Moderation
- Alive, but Barely
- For Closet Metro: and by the way, click this titl...
- self portrait of me at work? ok, picture being on...
- ok, i'm back. ready to answer these questions, th...
- Happy St. Pat's!
- This Here Is No Fake Plum. Click Here To Take A T...
- Harry Gets Married
- Someone Said:
- Weirdness.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


8 Comments:
"Get your flute."
Classic!
Wooden ships on the water, very free and easy,
Easy, you know the way it's supposed to be,
Silver people on the shoreline, let us be,
Talkin' 'bout very free and easy...
So, do you really play the flute, or was it a pretend flute?
I do. I pretend I know how, though!!
Your babies are so adorable. Thanks for the support with my kitty-cat. I'm glad you are back in action!
So, I surfed in here from Kristine's site where your comment was partially in reply to mine...I was intrigued by the fact that we both have a four-year-old and a five-month-old (mine are both girls though!). I know I'm coming back because, your four-year-old, his name is Aidan! If I EVER have a boy, that's what his name will be.
Your boys are both adorable.
Beautiful boys and mom. I, too, have cursed the lovely garden stone gift for Nana! I've been checking your dusty blog; then I saw your face at mamaramma's and said, Hey! I know that dollface . . . Good to get an update from you:)
And now after reading a bit more, I realize you have THREE boys, and maybe it's not the 4yo whose name is Aidan :) But great name anyway.
Dizzle and I have "jam sessions" too. Such fun. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home