Thursday, March 24, 2005

self portrait of me at work? ok, picture being on the other end of THIS temper tantrum:
DSC01285
ok, now try to imagine talking him down without laughing. now quickly go look in the mirror.

7 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

That's hilarious, Colleen.

So...are you gonna share with us what the tantrum was about?

8:24 AM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Hahaha. Is he banging his head against the wall? I love his little shoes.

Man, I can't wait to have kids. ;)

8:30 AM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

Ladybug, the tantrum was over the toy robot that came in the box of Rice Krispies...good thing I bought 2 boxes!

And Amanda B., I hate to say this, but the shoes are not shoes, but the pajama pants he has a habit of pulling down when he's reeeeeallly mad. I swear, sometimes it's a laugh a minute.

May you have many, Manda!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

I wish it was legal to take my pants off when I get really mad. But I've already had that discussion with the cops...

That must've been one badass robot!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Colleen- LOL! That is adorable.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

This is so perfect. Just dear. I love the pants-down-when-I-get-angry coping skill. When the going gets tough, the tough drop trou!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Echrai said...

The not-so-subtle art of a GOOD temper tantrum is not to be undervalued. You have to be willing to screw up your eyes, scream at the top of your lungs, turn bright red, and yes, still look thoroughly justified and indignant while removing your pants. I LOVE IT! Thank you for my evening giggle. :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home