Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This Here Is No Fake Plum. Click Here To Take A Trip.

spurplum

I've decided to combine the "promote a blog" idea some of you are doing with my "depict a blogger" idea. So....here we go. Say hello to the Spurious Plum.
P.S. This is an actual plum in my house, with a watercolor effect, so it's sort of not real. Spurious, you might say.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

That is one scrumptious-looking piece of fruit.
I came here to take a closer look at your profile pic, because I keep seeing it around and thinking, "I know that girl from somewhere..." Then it hit me. I've seen you at family reunions. Are you related to the Playmobils?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Oh! Oh, Hooray! Clobber, you're clobberiffic! You're so sweet to feature me on your blog, and I'm flattered to be depicted in such a lovely fashion. Thank you!

Your plum is so beautiful...how'd you get a regular plum to look so pretty?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Echrai said...

Now I'm hungry for some fruit. I blame you entirely. :)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Yes! Spurious and nectarineous!
Go clobber some plums! I mean, umm, eat healthy blogs.

:) Love from Girl.A

12:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Yay for the Plum! And Howdy Colleen, how YOU doin. Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately. Blogger...blaaaaaah.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home