Friday, March 04, 2005

Happy Weekend, Ya Buncha Bloggas!

I found three of you around the house this week. I'll get you all yet!
budd1
budd2
budd3

10 Comments:

Blogger Broken Bindings said...

hmmmmm, come visit.

guess who?

8:50 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Ooooh, I think I got it. Maybe...

1. Wave of Modulation?

2. Scotty Hotpants?

3. Your blogless friend in NJ?

9:10 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

P.S. - I think you're so cool for doing that.

9:11 AM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

No idiots here. Ladybug, you win! However, blogless Cristin became blogful Broken Bindings! I will post her brand-spanking new link so we can all wish her well!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, and I was all, like, COOL! Spongebob's got a BLOG!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo... the Scotty hotpants is verra clevah.

I like your Gates pic. I was hoping to get so see more by clicking it, but it didn't look like you put any more than that on Flikr, right? (or am I missing something)

fun!

3:08 PM  
Blogger ScottyGee said...

Holy cowbell. Those pictures are awesome. I am honored. Great job on my picture. That is clever as hell.

You rock.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Colleen. Like Scott, I am honored.

Those are pictacular! Very clever.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

You have a fun and scary place here! I like it. I made a comment directed to you at dooce.com yesterday, and it earned me (new blogger) my first troll visit today. That wasn't fun and scary. Or at least not fun.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

indeeed, you're quite clevah - I like 'em...I still think the Nemo fish was for Girl.A and the Nemo-clown fishy vibrator she presented on her blog.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home