Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Gates


gates
Originally uploaded by cakeboom.


The baby in the stroller? Not Ours. But cute!
I am wicked short. Five-two.
Aidan and Ian loved the Gates. Aidan said it looked lke curtains of fire. Ian looked strangely at home with the fire theme.

Listened to by the walls
We share the same spaces
Repeated in the corridors
Performing the same movements

Storey to storey
Building to building
Street to street
We pass each other on the stairs

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda B. said...

You guys are so adorable. Is your husband 9 Feet tall or are you very tiny? :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

What a great picture. I love how you all have a splash of red. I even see a little red on the stroller. (I'm guessing that's your stroller, anyway.)

You guys look terrific.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Strizz said...

That is so awesome!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the extra photos you added. The view across the snow with the gates in the distance... Ian in front of one of them is just too precious. What a cutie. I do like your family photo the best. :-)

I remember you saying a couple of weeks ago on a Wed or Thurs that you were planning on going to them for the weekend, and then your little guy got sick. And I assumed that meant you didn't get to go to them. So, I'm glad you got to go before they ended.

It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. :)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would take their kids to see stupid orange Gates; like the kids care to even see that??????? Gosh, what is wrong with people these days!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home