I don't know if you're even finding time to get on the computer and check your comments (This is the first time I've been on in a couple days.), but I just wanted to let you know I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We had doctor appointments (AGAIN) today.....
Sick babies, diaper rashes, doctor visits.....When will it all end, Colleen? Sigh. I sure wish we lived closer, so we could be miserable together in person.
5 Comments:
I hope your sick kiddo gets healthy really fast. (and that you don't get it too)
Sorry that sweet baby is not feeling well. Hope all gets back to normal soon! :)
Hey ClobberBaby: Get well soon. Be the clobberererer, not the clobbererered. Or something like that.
That sucks. baby vicks. Love the stuff.
I don't know if you're even finding time to get on the computer and check your comments (This is the first time I've been on in a couple days.), but I just wanted to let you know I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We had doctor appointments (AGAIN) today.....
Sick babies, diaper rashes, doctor visits.....When will it all end, Colleen? Sigh. I sure wish we lived closer, so we could be miserable together in person.
Hugs to you and yours....
God bless,
LadyBug
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home