Wednesday, February 23, 2005


The baby is better. But I have lost my mind, as you can see. Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

Blogger Closet Metro said...

Yay! no vpl!

"The claw!"

7:58 AM  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You may have lost your mind, girl, but your ass is right where you left it in Smokin' Assville. ;)

8:05 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Nice, um....aliens.

So glad to hear the baby is better.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can honestly say I've never seen a six-eyed ass before. Strong work!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Whoa nice toushe C! Hubba hubba! And you just had a baby?? K, I'm no bitter...

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-larious.

You go, Colleen.

Must be them New Jersey genes (jeans, get it - yeah, lame, I know).

I'm glad to hear your munchkin is doing better, and thanks for leaving the birthday wishes for my sister. :-)

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't they be surgically removed? You can get a 2 for 1 on them these days. Glad Colin's well...UB

3:01 PM  
Blogger Ern said...

I must ask. What is the deal with all the hot mom booty on the blog scene today? My butt is way bigger than that...what is it going to look like AFTER I have kids!?

But seriously, congrats on the nice ass and the healthy kids and stuff.

7:08 PM  
Blogger ScottyGee said...

I don't know if you noticed, but there are some remnants left over from your alien abduction and subsequent anal probe. Just thought you should know.

Oh.... and nice ass! I love the Internet.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home