Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- Click Here for More Portraits...Brought to You by ...
- Happy 8 weeks, little bro.
- Things I Want to Do in the Next Five Days:
- It's not Mountain Dew. It's not absinthe. I thi...
- Everybody should have friends like Tony and Carla....
- Heh heh heh, he said.
- I Want To Thank You.
- The Ongoing Battle for Sanity
- Zzzzzz.
- I Like Questions.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
You're so adorable. Love the little guy. Cameo!
--mihow
What a cute picture. Of course, part of me thinks you were trying to get your picture-thing done, and the baby refused to be put down, and THAT's why he's in the picture. That part of me also thinks he's super-cute.
And you are lovely. If your eyes are brown (they look brown in that pic), you and I look a lot alike.....well, you and I and every other brown-eyed brunette, I guess, LOL. I don't know if I'll do the self-portrait thing or not. Too insecure, I guess. Maybe an artsy-type, partial-face shot or something. We'll see.
You booby keeps staring at me. Make it stop.
I've tried several times to leave a comment on the "Happy 8 weeks, little bro" picture, and I keep getting an error message. So I decided to just leave one here, even though that means I'm double-commenting.
That picture is just super-duper-cute, and big brother looks so very proud.
And I can't believe it's been 8 weeks! Wow. Getting so big, so fast...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home