Monday, February 28, 2005
Previous Posts
- The Facial Hair Journey
- Can you guess who's who?
- Portrait of Some of My Buddies:
- New Curses for 2005:
- The baby is better. But I have lost my mind, as y...
- Test Pattern
- Happy SPD!
- Click Here for More Portraits...Brought to You by ...
- Happy 8 weeks, little bro.
- Things I Want to Do in the Next Five Days:
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


9 Comments:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Oh, dear. Well, now, that's just....frightening, isn't it?
But he's still cute. He can't mask the cute, no matter how hard he tries.
Now I have Motley Crue in my head.
"Shout at the devil!"
(thanks)
Hahahaha. I LOVE his little evil eyes. He is wonderful.
Maybe we will see him in the next Exorcist movie or a remake of The Omen. Pure evil! =)
"Every temptation is an opportunity to triumph over evil."
- Marc Williams
"Or join forces with it."
- Girl.A
The word evil means "fun" in kidspeak.
Oh, ho ho! Too funny!
hi - larious
_love_ it.
got me to laugh out loud with that one.
:-)
saturn of orlando is another saturn of orlando place to check out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home