Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- It's not Mountain Dew. It's not absinthe. I thi...
- Everybody should have friends like Tony and Carla....
- Heh heh heh, he said.
- I Want To Thank You.
- The Ongoing Battle for Sanity
- Zzzzzz.
- I Like Questions.
- Concentrate (concentrate... concentrate... concent...
- My Beautiful Friend is With Child!
- Isn't she a lovely bride? She will be a lovely mo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Things I'd like to do this weekend:
1. Sleep.
2. Get some rest.
3. Catch some zzz's.
4. Check my eyelids for light leaks.
ooooo.... I envy your getting to see the Gates in person.
We watched the blurp on 60 Minutes about the artist/wife duo and it looks really incredible.
I'm going to resist the weekend list making for now. I'm trying to ignore the approach of Sunday when my hubby has to leave again. :(
la la la... today is only Wednesday... la la la... not thinking about Sunday... etc. etc.
-Danielle
danielleblog.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home