Monday, February 07, 2005


Isn't she a lovely bride? She will be a lovely mom, too. I am the short, homely one. Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

Congratulations to your lovely friend!

(I'm sure she'll be thrilled to find you posted her picture immediately after your entry detailing the removal of a lightbulb from one's rectum.)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Oh whatever hooka, you are so NOT homely. Your friend is very lovely and so are you.

Sillyhead.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

You are SO NOT HOMELY!

Take that back!

Have you seen me in my cozy comfies?...now we are talking hoooooooooomely!

:)

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bud!! Having you say that I will make a great mom means alot to me coming from you, Oh Wise One of 3 (beautiful)boys!!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE NOT HOMELY!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

I agree with everyone else, not homely. Short? Yes. Homely, hell no!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Now look here. Don't EVER say you're homely. The only people who will feel better when you do that are the ones none of us like. The people who will feel worse are: 1. the people who love you and think you are the greatest and 2. the people who DON'T look as good as you do but thought, "OK, maybe today I'm not so bad"...but then ran into this pic only to think, "OK, someone so cute thinks she's homely, I might as well just give up now."

So, no more of that. :) Besides, you ARE really cute.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home