WJD
In a few days, it will be my dad's 79th birthday. This man is nothing short of amazing. He still lifts weights every day, goes for 4 mile walks, hikes, drives around his 82-year-old brother, golfs with his other brother who's 80... you get the picture. Did I mention he shovels out all the widows' driveways in the neighborhood? Babysits?
What do you give a man who has given you (and others) so much? Besides a lousy lasagna?
Dad, every year my respect and love for you grows. We are all so damn blessed to have you. Thank you for all you do.
I hope I inherit his health. I certainly inherited the Irish stubborness and temper.
What do you give a man who has given you (and others) so much? Besides a lousy lasagna?
Dad, every year my respect and love for you grows. We are all so damn blessed to have you. Thank you for all you do.
I hope I inherit his health. I certainly inherited the Irish stubborness and temper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home