Thursday, January 27, 2005
Previous Posts
- Scary, no?
- FYI
- Just woke up from a nice afternoon nap.
- Fond Memories of Work: Creating Alliances.
- I am NOT doing laundry. Perfect packed powder awa...
- A late thank you to Rob. If you ever see this fac...
- He does help.
- wah wah wah.
- Four weeks.
- What I Did Not Do This Weekend
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Oh. My. God. That is freakin' hilarious. When he's older, you can blackmail him with that photo. Maybe you could get "One Meeeeeeelyun dollars!"
"an eeeeevil petting zoo?"
Carol, Yes, you gotta getta blog! I think many would like to see more of you doing your housecleaning...you just have to sneak the time in here and there. You know, make a few meals in advance, don't make the beds right away...
The boys are all healthy(knock wood), thanks! But it's damn cold here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home