How To Remove A Lightbulb From Someone's Ass
I was visiting Human Writes when his recent post reminded me of the good old days of being a young, new nurse. Ahh, every day held wonderful possibilities of learning yet another priceless bit of info.
It involves lubrication, a catheter, cement,strong fingers, and patience.
Do you guys really want to know? Because this may be too much. Maybe this is one of those things better kept quiet.
I'll just tell you the most important part: hardened cement inside the light bulb prevents the bulb from SHATTERING IN YOUR RECTUM.
It involves lubrication, a catheter, cement,strong fingers, and patience.
Do you guys really want to know? Because this may be too much. Maybe this is one of those things better kept quiet.
I'll just tell you the most important part: hardened cement inside the light bulb prevents the bulb from SHATTERING IN YOUR RECTUM.

6 Comments:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
(cristin)
*snicker*
You said "hardened" and "rectum" in the same sentence.
*snort*
Must go to bed. Exhaustion has once again turned my brain into an eleven-year-old boy.
How many rectums does it take to change a light bulb. Way to damn many.
Ms. Striz, nearly dropped the Enfamil, I'm shaking with laughter.
And LadyBug, huhuh. huh. huh. huhhuh. from one 7th grade mind to another.
And Cristin, I am waiting for your blog!
Wow! That is spectacular.
I shoved a candy wrapper up my nose when I was 4. I stil don't know where it is.
Twitch. Twitch.
why do i get the feeling I should be really frightened right now?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home