I Like Questions.
Some of you have these great questions you post on your blogs. I like that idea. It's a way to learn just who you people are (if indeed someone is reading this drivel). So here's my question of the day:
What are you wearing? (Ask yourself this in a scary telephone voice.)
Don't ignore the question.
Just answer the question. All of you.
Look, I'll go first.
"I have light blue flannel pjs depicting sleeping fluffy sheep and semi-digested milk."
What are you wearing? (Ask yourself this in a scary telephone voice.)
Don't ignore the question.
Just answer the question. All of you.
Look, I'll go first.
"I have light blue flannel pjs depicting sleeping fluffy sheep and semi-digested milk."

4 Comments:
Ah, Colleen. I knew you were a perv at heart.
I'm not working today, so I'm wearing my "good" sweat pants (since I have a parent/teacher conference this morning) and a plain red Hanes Her Way t-shirt with baby oatmeal spit-up epaulets (had to look up the spelling for "epaulets"). I'm also wearing socks and tennis shoes, which is unusual for me at home (I prefer to go barefoot); but, since I have that parent/teacher thing, I didn't bother taking them off after I got home from dropping the girls off at school.
Oh, and my watch and wedding ring, which I also usually shed when I take off my shoes and socks.
And panties, bra, blah, blah, blah, and of course the trusty nursing pads.
Detailed enough for ya?
I'm pretty sure any would-be phone pervert would hear that description and just KNOW he had the wrong number.
I'm wearing this great pair of Tommy Hilfiger sweats that were given to me by my nephew a couple of years ago. I could live in them, they're on within minutes of walking in the door after being in a suit all day....I hate when they're in the laundry, can't sleep, can't eat, can't function......UB
LMFAO @ the creeping voice part. I did it. I sounded hot, in a creepy kinda way.
I am wearinf white PJ pants with giant red hearts and a purple sating trimmed shirt. I do not match. And my dog farted.
faded jeans, maroon sweatshirt, socks, watch, grundies, and a smile.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home