Friday, February 25, 2005


Can you guess who's who? Posted by Hello

17 Comments:

Blogger cakeboom said...

Yay, Carol! You got them all right! You win a free day at Funtime Junction!! Our kids can watch us play ALL DAY. And serve us wine and cheese.

I am going to try my best to get everyone represented. Even you, my blogless Joisey girl.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Girl.A said...

"get everyone represented"

Can't wait to see THAT!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Whoa! That is so cool. I'm so dumb, I was like...cool she has a little zen book. Duuuur.

9:21 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Oh, how cool are you, Colleen! That's just awesome.
I am a bit frightening, though. Or maybe I'm just DOMINATING the blogosphere? No? Hm. Okay then.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like ladybug wants to eat metro. Run little potato, Run!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Ern said...

Will someone tell me why Mr. Potato Head is Closet Metro? I'm picking my brain, but it must be a story from before my advent onto the blogging scene.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ern said...

Never mind! I got it! I just hadn't been to CM's site yet today.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

I am honored to be included in your little collage. Can I come to Funtime Junction too?

(Ladybug, please don't eat me.)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

That is HILARIOUS - Girl.A has gotta be the Nemo clown fish? am I right? am I right?

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nooooo... nemo is fishy fish. You know, Fish, symbiotic fishes, uppercase God.

(how quickly they forget)

I love it Colleen. It is a very happy scene, and so cool that you had all that stuff around your house.... the big ladybug and the Zen book.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it Colleen. Fantastic!

Cristin

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I'll get there one day, you have been wearing me down =)

blogless Joisey gal

6:45 PM  
Blogger ScottyGee said...

I am so upset you didn't light a pair of your pants on fire for me.

Excellent job.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Strizz said...

I watched Monsters Inc like 458 times this weekend and the little girl has a Nemo toy. And I thought to myself Pixar knew FOR YEARS (it was years right?) that that movie was going to come out.


That is all.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Yes, but all of that stuff together is just random and odd.

;)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

I saw the Nemo fish and totally thought it had to be Girl.A b/c her blog featured a Nemo personal vibrator not too long ago...

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOSH GET A LIFE!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home