Friday, February 11, 2005


Heh heh heh, he said. Posted by Hello

10 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

Aw, Colleen, what a sweet picture.
So glad you had a better night, and I hope you and the little men in your life have a good day getting out of the house.

God bless,
LadyBug

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love those authors with inflated egos.

Yay, good morning. Boy smiles.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lapiatrix,
Kindly insert your head under the wheel of an oncoming 18 wheeler. Thank you for your help.

Satan

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satan,
Didn't mean to 'ffend... I knows The Author and I was just tuggin on his nut.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This can't be the same child I heard screaming yesterday! Did you slip something in the formula? If you did, save me some for Sunday! UB

12:20 PM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

A smile like that makes up for all the sleepless nights in the world. (But I hope the restfull nights continue.)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lapixiatrix,

My apologies. In that case, you can remove your head now.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Colleen for your comment on my blog. It's really nice getting nice comments from new people. I'm glad you liked my use of crude language. It was very funny reading everybody's answers. What a sweet pic...very adorable!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

what a perfect-looking baby! how do you do anything but stare at that child? luckily, i don't have to worry about that. i have done so many hateful things, i will be lucky to have children that look like the ass end of a baboon.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

OOOhhh. Smoochy baby cheeks. Thanks, I needed that! :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home