Tuesday, January 18, 2005


wah wah wah. Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

"wah wah wah"

Heh. It's like you're mocking him. Like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're crying again, WHATEVER.

Isn't it sad that when they just cry ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME, you just start to get kind of immune to it? Like, hmmm....yeah, that's just the normal I'm-crying-'cause-there's-nothing-else-to-do cry, he'll be alright for a minute or two while I go pee. (As opposed to the holy-shit-something's-definitely-wrong-and-I've-got-to-get-to-my-baby-NOW cry.)

Hope things get better. We never really had to deal with colic. My first one had some really fussy times, but once I stopped drinking milk (I've breastfed all mine....can't remember if you are?), she was MUCH better and quit throwing up every time she ate.

I'd say "Try to get some rest", but isn't that like saying "Try to relax" to someone getting a prostate exam? I'll just say, Hope the baby sleeps at a time when YOU can sleep, too, when the other two kids are sleeping, and when you don't feel like you have to get eleventy-million things done before you can rest.

Thinking of you,
LadyBug

6:56 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

You read Dunces too? OMG! Yay!! someone who read my favoritest book...EVER.
We are so few and far between.

Yay!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

You have been added to my list of 'Blogs I read'
I now love you because you love Ignatius!
I think I need to reread that book again. I can't remember the name of the woman that worked at the factory with him that kept falling asleep.

6:36 PM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

Thanks for the link, Kristine!!

Can't. Remember. No... brain cells... left...

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain cells left? None here either, try spending 13 hours in a supermarket when the weather prediction is SNOW!!! Guess who???

6:01 PM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

Hey! I know you! Finally!!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home