Great picture!! Today was hell with the boys on an outing. Things were destroyed. I didn't get anything accomplished and am generally pissed off now. Anyway, you look great! -Carol
Carol, I just had the same day (and night) as you. Ugh. I am also generally pissed off. Boys. Thanks, though, your comment is probably the nicest thing I'll hear all day. Do you ever lock yourself in the bathroom because you can? What works when you need that minute of peace?
Colleen, sorry to hear you're having a rough time...since you've been there, done that with two already, I know that you know it will, eventually, get better. But when you're in the midst of the storm, it's hard to remember what the sunshine was like, isn't it?
Thank you, Ladybug. Your words and warm wishes do help!! We lost power here last night and ended up in a hotel room... no sleep. It did make me realize that this is nothing compared to Indonesia. That realization kind of puts the whole thing in perspective. So, today I feel Grumpy but Grateful.
You are such a Mom. I love your "swearing but not swearing" Fg's and F's in your new "About Me." And how about the Hannibal Lechter quote on a pick of your kid? You rock!
6 Comments:
Great picture!! Today was hell with the boys on an outing. Things were destroyed. I didn't get anything accomplished and am generally pissed off now. Anyway, you look great!
-Carol
Carol, I just had the same day (and night) as you. Ugh. I am also generally pissed off. Boys. Thanks, though, your comment is probably the nicest thing I'll hear all day.
Do you ever lock yourself in the bathroom because you can? What works when you need that minute of peace?
Stay well!
Colleen, sorry to hear you're having a rough time...since you've been there, done that with two already, I know that you know it will, eventually, get better. But when you're in the midst of the storm, it's hard to remember what the sunshine was like, isn't it?
Sending warm thoughts your way...
God bless,
LadyBug
Thank you, Ladybug. Your words and warm wishes do help!!
We lost power here last night and ended up in a hotel room... no sleep. It did make me realize that this is nothing compared to Indonesia. That realization kind of puts the whole thing in perspective. So, today I feel Grumpy but Grateful.
You are such a Mom. I love your "swearing but not swearing" Fg's and F's in your new "About Me." And how about the Hannibal Lechter quote on a pick of your kid? You rock!
Closet Metro, you rock. Eye surgery and you're back in step. I can barely focus after 4 pm.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home