help. need more arms.
i am kidnapped by small, fussy baby. can not brush teeth, shower, clean house. mountain of laundry growing. can not stop moving in style of ray charles while holding said fusspot while watching house filth accumulate.
ooh, i think he's asleep. no! keeps looking at me like he's figured me out. his first view of me and he thinks i'm homeless.
no, honey, i just look and smell that way.
ooh, i think he's asleep. no! keeps looking at me like he's figured me out. his first view of me and he thinks i'm homeless.
no, honey, i just look and smell that way.

3 Comments:
God, I am humbled by Your Almighty Presence. And presents. Thanks, God.
Colleen, you're lucky. God told me to shove it. Really.
http://dirtyfloorsandfilthyjokes.blogspot.com/2005/01/i-think-i-shaved-last-week.html
Colleen, I had to take two of my three to the doctor yesterday (both were sick,) and hubby was working (of course). Talk about needing extra arms! I told the nurse I reeeeeally think moms should grow two more arms (complete with hands, of course) for each child they give birth to. We'd look funny, sure; but we'd get a heck of a lot more done!
LadyBug
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home