What I Did This Weekend
1. Held, fed, changed, rocked baby formally named Colin. For obvoius reasons, we are changing the birth certificate to Colic.
2. Spent money at the Discovery Store buying a cool bathmat (oh yes. very cool), a massager for my aching back, a globe, a box of stretchy lizards, frogs, and snakes, some dvds, and a plastic man attached to a parachute.
3. Fantasized about going skiing, after which I would sit in a hot tub until pruny, then maybe play board games while drinking wine, any wine, I don't care, next to a big old fire.
4. Visited my brother, Brian, quite possibly the most fun uncle you could ever hope your children would have.
5. Finally got the links here, thanks to Kristine.
6. Notice I didn't mention sleep?
2. Spent money at the Discovery Store buying a cool bathmat (oh yes. very cool), a massager for my aching back, a globe, a box of stretchy lizards, frogs, and snakes, some dvds, and a plastic man attached to a parachute.
3. Fantasized about going skiing, after which I would sit in a hot tub until pruny, then maybe play board games while drinking wine, any wine, I don't care, next to a big old fire.
4. Visited my brother, Brian, quite possibly the most fun uncle you could ever hope your children would have.
5. Finally got the links here, thanks to Kristine.
6. Notice I didn't mention sleep?

2 Comments:
God's link worked for me. Thanks for the link.
Get some rest.
Hey, thanks for linking me! I need to update my links to include more of the blogs I enjoy visiting regularly (like yours).
Hope you can get some rest soon.
God bless,
LadyBug
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home