Is that your hubby? He's very handsome. And he's totally looking at you like, "...and WHY are you taking my picture? You KNOW I'm just tolerating this right now, 'cause I've got this baby in my arms."
Okay, so if you're bottle-feeding Colic, er I mean COLIN, I vote you hand over all the kids to hubby and go get some rest.
Teehee. Snicker. Hahahahaha. GUFFAW.
Okay, yeah, so...I couldn't even type that "get some rest" stuff with a straight face. Why is it that, if hubby is exhausted, I'll totally take over kids and baby and household so HE can get some rest. But when I'M exhausted....even if he OFFERS to take over so I can rest, I just won't. Too many things to do. And then there's the GUILT...oh, the guilt. WHY should we feel guilty for taking care of ourselves?? But alas....we do. We're just programmed that way, aren't we?
absolutely true. and if i am not holding the baby, i'm running around with my head up my butt trying to get 10,000 things done so we can sleep in a semi-picked-up-house. we women don't know how to relaaaaax like our other-gendered counterparts. i did get lucky with my Mr., though. he cleaned the bathroom the other day...on his own!! has happened maybe 3x, but i'll take what i can get.
Tell the bearded man I'm proud of him, after the bathroom who knows? Toys, laundry, shopping, cooking, the possibilities are endless. Ps. made it home okay, haven't smelled coffee since I walked in the door, now it's meatloaf, too bad we had pork chops.....keep warm, UB
4 Comments:
Is that your hubby? He's very handsome. And he's totally looking at you like, "...and WHY are you taking my picture? You KNOW I'm just tolerating this right now, 'cause I've got this baby in my arms."
Okay, so if you're bottle-feeding Colic, er I mean COLIN, I vote you hand over all the kids to hubby and go get some rest.
Teehee.
Snicker.
Hahahahaha.
GUFFAW.
Okay, yeah, so...I couldn't even type that "get some rest" stuff with a straight face. Why is it that, if hubby is exhausted, I'll totally take over kids and baby and household so HE can get some rest. But when I'M exhausted....even if he OFFERS to take over so I can rest, I just won't. Too many things to do. And then there's the GUILT...oh, the guilt. WHY should we feel guilty for taking care of ourselves?? But alas....we do. We're just programmed that way, aren't we?
absolutely true. and if i am not holding the baby, i'm running around with my head up my butt trying to get 10,000 things done so we can sleep in a semi-picked-up-house. we women don't know how to relaaaaax like our other-gendered counterparts.
i did get lucky with my Mr., though. he cleaned the bathroom the other day...on his own!! has happened maybe 3x, but i'll take what i can get.
Colleen, I had a comment all typed out, but it was way too long, so I just copied and pasted it, and sent it in an email.
LadyBug
Tell the bearded man I'm proud of him, after the bathroom who knows? Toys, laundry, shopping, cooking, the possibilities are endless. Ps. made it home okay, haven't smelled coffee since I walked in the door, now it's meatloaf, too bad we had pork chops.....keep warm, UB
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home