Friday, January 14, 2005

Stubborn and Stupid

Something has been troubling me. I can't make links. I want to make links, and I am too proud to ask for help. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT.

A month ago, when I was miserable and 9 months pregnant, I stumbled upon
this website
and I laughed so hard, I was hysterical (hysterecomy... hysterical... it may have something to do with that crazy uterus).

So I want to share this, and so much more, like my favorite blogs. But I can't, because I don't know why. I am a sham. I am not so smart. And I am too damn stubborn.

Must... learn... to link...

6 Comments:

Blogger cakeboom said...

Carol,
It took a while, but I figured it out. Whew! Now I want to make a list of websites on the sidebar. But when I get a free minute...ha ha ha! I guess this laptop replaces the cool things I could be doing... it is winter after all.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

email me at justkeeton@gmail and remind me that you want the information to add links to your website. I helped someone else out and I think I still have that email (with handy little .doc file that has a screen shot of where to add it)

It took me forever, but I figured it out.

Kristine :)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I found the email!!

You might need the doc file that goes to it to understand it, but just in case you can get it without it:

log into blogger.
log into your blog.
go to: TEMPLATE

open the blogger.doc file I attached to this email.

Now you'll see that i'm in template...check where the scroll bar is on the picture...it's sort of near the bottom.
The html coding you will add goes right under the 'i power blogger' button.
The html coding you will add should look exactly like what I have there. (well except you'll add your OWN sites ;)

Uh yeah, you'll need the .doc file.

3:31 AM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

Thanks, Kristine. You are a lifesaver!!

I'm working on it!

7:37 AM  
Blogger cakeboom said...

Kristine,

I loved Ignatius Reilly, too, by the way.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN

some of those recipies are just WRONG!

thanks for the laugh.

Cristin (also from NJ by the way)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home